Introducing the RSe16 light weight wheels, new 17 inch release for 2017. This design is engineered for competition use in mind. It features the classic 16 mesh spokes with deep center cup around the hub area. Furthermore, the outer lip area is enforced with a few millimeter of extra material, optimizing the rigidity and strength to the entire wheel.
Each RSe16 is spec-ed specifically for the assigned vehicle, which translates to complete direct bolt-on fitment utilizing factory lug bolts, center caps, as well as tire pressure monitoring sensors (if applicable).
- Size: 17x8.5
- Offset (E.T.): +45mm
- PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5-112
- Center Bore: 57.1mm
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
Recommended Tire Size:
*These sizes are only to be used as a guide*
*For Vehicles that are stock height or slightly lowered.*
*Extremely low vehicles may need a tire width that is smaller*
|Wheel Size||Minimum Tire Width - No Stretch||Ideal Tire Width|
|17X8.5 - Smaller Sidewall||225/35R17||235/35R17|
|17X8.5 - Larger Sidewall||225/40R17||235/40R17|
Neuspeed Wheels use the OEM wheel bolt size and design. You can reuse your OEM wheel bolts with these wheels!
- OEM Wheel Bolt Specs:
- Thread Type: 14 X 1.5"
- Thread Length: 28mm Shank
- Seat Type: Ball
- Head: 17mm Hex
Replacement OEM Wheel bolts: Otis Inc 27mm Ball Seat Wheel Bolts
- RSe wheels are OEM TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) compatible.
- Every RSe wheel comes with 'RS' center cap. However, one can choose to utilize OEM Audi or VW center cap as well as mounting lug bolts, which are not included with the wheel.
- Audi cap part #: 4B0 601 170 A
- VW cap part #: 3B7 601 171
- RSe wheels utilize OEM lug bolts with R13 ball seat (Audi & VW specific)
- Compatible with Brembo, Stoptech and many other BBKs without wheel spacers/adapters.
- Engineered for competition use in mind
- Classic 16 mesh spokes with a deep center cup around the hub area
- The outer lip area is enforced with a few millimeter of extra material, optimizing the rigidity and strength to the entire wheel
Wheel warranty applies only to original purchaser and not is transferable.
Each NEUSPEED RS wheel carries limited warranty coverage against defects in manufacturing material and workmanship under normal and reasonable usage.
The options of replacement or repair warranty claims are up to Neuspeed's discretion.
- Structural defects: 2 years
- Finish defects: 1 year
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||ALL||Does not fit vehicles with the performance package.|
TDI SEL PREMIUM