- AWE Tuning MK6 TDI Catback Chrome Tips 3015-22026
- AWE Tuning MK6 TDI Catback Diamond Black Tips 3015-23022
Starting at just 14.5 pounds, the hand-crafted Mk6 TDI Touring Exhaust System replaces the rear muffler and downpipe back, guarantees no Check Engine Light, and offers a 2 year warranty to underscore AWE Tuning's commitment to quality.
The system is crafted from mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel and comes in two varieties: An OE-fitting TDI Style Single-Outlet Dual-Tip system and the unique GTI-Style Dual-Outlet system.
TDI Style Single-Outlet Dual Tip system
- Designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Utilizes OE Valance/Bumper set up
- Crafted from 2.5" T304 Stainless all the way through
- Available with individually adjustable 80mm Slash-Cut Polished Silver or Diamond Black tips
- Comes with machined aluminum exhaust stabilizer clamps and wrench
- Stainless steel band clamps
- Reuses the OE Sleeve clamp
- Clamps to downpipe
- Retains emissions compliance, no CEL, fully street legal
- Hand crafted from T304 Stainless Steel
- Factory downpipe and cats reused
- 2 Year Warranty
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
2 Year Limited Warranty
The following warranty is valid only in the United States.
The Manufacturer’s full warranty applies to all products sold.
Secor Ltd. (AWE Tuning) warrants to the original retail purchaser (Consumer) this product (Mk6 Golf TDI Cat Back exhaust) against manufacturing defects for two years from date of original purchase.
Upon verification of warranty coverage, AWE Tuning will repair or replace the defective product at their discretion, without charge. This is the only remedy the Consumer has for any loss or damage, however arising, due to nonconformity in or defect of the product. This warranty does not cover consequential damage, loss of time or revenues, inconvenience, shipping costs, loss of use of vehicle, damage to the vehicle or components, or other incidental or indirect damage.
All warranties are void if the product was not installed by a certified auto mechanic, improperly serviced, modified, or used in a way not intended by the Manufacturer. Use of product in Motorsports or Racing conditions is grounds for warranty denial. Motorsports and Racing is an inherently abusive operational condition, and it is impossible to warranty for this type of usage.
The Consumer is responsible for ensuring that the product is installed in a safe and proper manner, and should cease usage of the product immediately if an unsafe or improper condition is noted. If an unsafe or improper condition is noted, the Consumer should then immediately contact the facility where the product was installed or AWE Tuning directly.