Starting at just 14.5 pounds, the hand-crafted Mk6 TDI Touring Exhaust System replaces the rear muffler and downpipe back, guarantees no Check Engine Light, and offers a 2 year warranty to underscore AWE Tuning's commitment to quality.
The system is crafted from mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel and comes in two varieties: An OE-fitting TDI Style Single-Outlet Dual-Tip system and the unique GTI-Style Dual-Outlet system.
- AWE Tuning GTI Style MK6 TDI Catback Chrome Tips 3015-32034
- AWE Tuning GTI Style MK6 TDI Catback Diamond Black Tips 3015-33036
GTI Style Dual-Outlet System (requires GTI valance)
- Designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- GTI Style rear section splits to two 2.25" channels
- Available with individually adjustable Oval Tips or 90mm Slash-Cut Polished Silver or Diamond Black tips
- Comes with machined aluminum exhaust stabilizer clamps and wrench
- Stainless steel band clamps
- Reuses the OE Sleeve clamp
- Clamps to downpipe
Optional OEM Volkswagen Mk6 GTI Rear Valance Includes:
- OEM Volkswagen GTI Rear Valance
- OEM Volkswagen GTI Tow Hook Cover
- All required mounting hardware
This is the system for the TDI owner looking to distance the look of their diesel from the masses.
- Requires GTI valance
- Upgrade the look of your TDI
- Retains emissions compliance, no CEL, fully street legal
- Hand crafted from T304 Stainless Steel
- Factory downpipe and cats reused
- 2 Year Warranty
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
2 Year Limited Warranty
The following warranty is valid only in the United States.
The Manufacturer’s full warranty applies to all products sold. Secor Ltd. (AWE Tuning) warrants to the original retail purchaser (Consumer) this product (MK6 GTI Style Golf TDI Cat Back Exhaust) against manufacturing defects for TWO YEARS from date of original purchase.
Upon verification of warranty coverage, AWE Tuning will repair or replace the defective product at their discretion, without charge. This is the only remedy the Consumer has for any loss or damage, however arising, due to nonconformity in or defect of the product. This warranty does not cover consequential damage, loss of time or revenues, labor costs, shipping costs, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, damage to the vehicle or components, or other incidental or indirect damage.
All warranties are void if the product was not installed by a certified auto mechanic, improperly serviced, modified, or used in a way not intended by the Manufacturer. Use of product in Motorsports or Racing conditions is grounds for warranty denial. Motorsports and Racing is an inherently abusive operational condition, and it is impossible to warranty for this type of usage.
The Consumer is responsible for ensuring that the product is installed in a safe and proper manner, and should cease usage of the product immediately if an unsafe or improper condition is noted. If an unsafe or improper condition is noted, the Consumer should then immediately contact the facility where the product was installed or AWE Tuning directly.
The AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee means that we guarantee that the product will fit as it should: all product sections will align properly to each other, and the product will align properly with mounting points as noted in the instructions.
Original owner, first installation only.
One year from date of new product retail purchase from AWE Tuning directly or from authorized AWE Tuning dealer. Proof of sale required.
Repair, replace or consult toward resolution at AWE Tuning’s discretion.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs in the event of a return.
There is no restocking fee.