Eibach Sportline is the extreme-performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast—the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance—with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.
Engineered with the same care as our Pro-Kit springs, Eibach Sportline springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering your car’s center of gravity, using our precision—engineered progressive spring rates.
By radically lowering your car’s center of gravity, our Sportline springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, our Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality. When combined with today’s wild 18", 19" or 20" wheels and tires, the result is a car that handles just as white-hot as it looks.
Created for the extreme enthusiast who craves racecar attitude, Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs transform your favorite car into a sleek racin' sled. They radically lower your vehicle's center of gravity with a 1.7" to 2.3" drop for white-hot looks that match newfound performance handling.
Notes: After installation, we always recommend getting your alignment re-checked.
- Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your car 1.7" to 2.3" for a maximum drop that preserves ride quality
- Body roll in turns, acceleration squat and nose diving in braking are all reduced by Eibach Sportlines for race-ready handling
- Carefully engineered to exclusive progressive spring rates other springs can't match
- Installation takes approximately 3-4 hours depending on your vehicle
- Deliver hot performance looks when teamed with 18", 19" or 20" rims
- All 4 springs included
- Your Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs boast a Million-Mile warranty
Limited Million Mile Warranty
All Eibach Springs, Inc. ("Eibach") Suspension Springs, Anti- Roll-Kits (excluding bushings) and Pro-Spacers (collectively, "Products") are covered by a Million-Mile warranty.
The Warranties cover the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the "Purchaser").
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
GTI 20th Anniversary
No images yet