The Eibach Pro System Plus adds the final step for total suspension dominance. Pro System Plus kits are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the best-possible street performance, but without sacrificing ride quality. The Pro System Plus is a precisely balanced combination of sport springs, bump-stops (secondary springs), dampers and anti-roll bars designed and tuned to operate as a complete performance suspension system.
Pro System Plus improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll, all while retaining excellent ride quality. Pro System Plus is the ultimate street performance suspension system; a must for any true driving enthusiast.
Also available as a Sport-System-Plus, which includes Sportline lowering––for the lowest possible drop and over the top handling.
- Front: 1.2in
- Rear: 1.2in
- Pro-Kit & Pro-Damper & Anti-Roll-Kit
- Super-Street Performance– Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
- Complete, Precision Engineered Suspension System
- No Guesswork: Install, Set Alignment and Carve
- Maximum Performance–Maximum Comfort
- Million Mile Warranty
Pro-Street-S, Multi-Pro-R1, Multi-Pro-R2, Multi-Pro-Drag, Pro-Alignment, Drag-Launch air bags and Anti-Roll-Kit bushings are covered by a 12-month warranty (the "Warranties"). The Warranties cover the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the "Purchaser").
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:
(1) THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;
(2) THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY SERVICED, THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, OR THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, ALTERED OR SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR COLLISION;
(3) INSTALLED IN ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED;
(4) INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS CARRIED LOADS IN EXCESS OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED WEIGHT LIMITS;
(5) INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR RALLYING, RACING OR RACING-TYPE ACTIVITIES OR OFF-ROAD USE;
(6) PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PURCHASER; OR
(7) PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE AFTER BEING USED ON A VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE ONE ON WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED.