Front Lowering: 1.2in
Rear Lowering: 1.2in
Eibach Pro Plus Kit: The Eibach Pro-System-Plus is a perfect step on the way to total suspension dominance. Pro-Plus kits are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the best-possible street performance. The Pro-Plus Kit is a precisely balanced combination of sport springs, bump-stops (secondary springs) and anti-roll bars designed and tuned to operate as a performance suspension system.
Pro-Plus Kit improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll. Pro-Plus Kit is the ultimate performance suspension system—a must for any true driving enthusiast.
- Pro-Kit Springs
- Anti-Roll Kit
- Pro-Kit & Anti-Roll-Kit
- Super-Street Performance– With Total Control
- Precision Engineered Suspension System
- No Guesswork: Install, Set Alignment and Carve
- Maximum Performance–Maximum Comfort
- Million Mile Warranty
Pro-Street-S, Multi-Pro-R1, Multi-Pro-R2, Multi-Pro-Drag, Pro-Alignment, Drag-Launch air bags and Anti-Roll-Kit bushings are covered by a 12-month warranty (the "Warranties"). The Warranties cover the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the "Purchaser").
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:
(1) THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;
(2) THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY SERVICED, THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, OR THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, ALTERED OR SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR COLLISION;
(3) INSTALLED IN ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED;
(4) INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS CARRIED LOADS IN EXCESS OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED WEIGHT LIMITS;
(5) INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR RALLYING, RACING OR RACING-TYPE ACTIVITIES OR OFF-ROAD USE;
(6) PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PURCHASER; OR
(7) PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE AFTER BEING USED ON A VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE ONE ON WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED.