Your car's alternator and A/C are powered by a belt connected back to the crankshaft pulley. Spinning these pulleys draw precious horsepower from your engine. NEUSPEED's powertrain engineer, using sophisticated CAD software, performed a mass properties analysis of the crank pulley. The result is reduced parasitic drag on the engine and increased horsepower. This kit includes a new under-drive crankshaft pulley and shorter belt.
Like our other NEUSPEED Power Pulleys, the new crankshaft pulley is made from 6061 T6 aluminum and anodized for durability.
Fits Engine Code: CJAA
VW Golf 2.0L TDI 2010-14
VW Jetta V / VI 2.0L TDI 2009-14
VW Jetta VI Sportwagen TDI 2010-14
5 - 7 Horsepower gain.
20% Under-drive reduction.
Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA.
*Note: Part is black
- Reduced parasitic drag & increased horsepower (~5-7hp)
- 20% underdrive reduction
- This kit includes a new under-drive crankshaft pulley and shorter belt.
- Made from 6061 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability
- Proudly manufactured in USA.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
TDI CUP EDITION
I purchased this item recently, and I do recommend it. I haven't noticed any real performance gains off the line, but the car is noticeably quicker once going. My car does accelerate quicker, most noticeable at cruising speeds or higher. I would compare the difference more to the car losing several hundred pounds - it accelerates quicker. Like I said, I recommend it, and am happy with it. Also, very easy to install, took 15 minutes without a lift - with the right tools.