Introducing the all new RSe12 lightweight wheels. Inspired by the 19inch NEUSPEED RSe14, the RSe12 features less spokes to optimize the weight saving and visually open up the design, allowing to display your fancy big brake kit. The RSe12 was designed specifically for the VW MKV and MKVI, which translates to complete direct bolt-on fitment utilizing factory lug bolts, center caps, as well as tire pressure monitoring sensors (if applicable) – No spacers, No hub rings!!
Weighing just a mere 19 lbs, The RSe12 wheels will enhance your driving experience cosmetically as well as performance by reducing the rotational mass or unsprung weight.
- Size: 18x8.0
- Offset (E.T.): +45mm
- PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5-112
- Center Bore: 57.1mm
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Recommended Tire Size:
*These sizes are only to be used as a guide*
*For Vehicles that are stock height or slightly lowered.*
*Extremely low vehicles may need a tire width that is smaller*
|Wheel Size||Minimum Tire Width - No Stretch||Ideal Tire Width|
|18X8 - Smaller Sidewall||215/35R18||225/35R18|
|18X8 - Larger Sidewall||215/40R18||225/40R18|
Neuspeed Wheels use the OEM wheel bolt size and design. You can reuse your OEM wheel bolts with these wheels!
- OEM Wheel Bolt Specs:
- Thread Type: 14 X 1.5"
- Thread Length: 28mm Shank
- Seat Type: Ball
- Head: 17mm Hex
Replacement OEM Wheel bolts: Otis Inc 27mm Ball Seat Wheel Bolts
- RSe wheels are OEM TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) compatible.
- Every RSe wheel comes with 'RS' center cap. However, one can choose to utilize OEM Audi or VW center cap as well as mounting lug bolts, which are not included with the wheel.
- Audi cap part #: 4B0 601 170 A
- VW cap part #: 3B7 601 171
- Compatible with Brembo, Stoptech and many other BBKs without wheel spacers/adapters.
- Less spokes to optimize the weight saving
- visually open design, allowing to display your fancy big brake kit
- Complete direct bolt-on fitment
- Uses factory lug bolts, center caps, as well as TPMS
Wheel warranty applies only to original purchaser and is not transferable.
Each NEUSPEED RS wheel carries limited warranty coverage against defects in manufacturing material and workmanship under normal and reasonable usage.
The options of replacement or repair warranty claims are up to Neuspeed's discretion.
- Structural defects: 2 years
- Finish defects: 1 year
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
TDI CUP EDITION
Order the gunmetal 18x8 for my gti mk6. Perfect fitment I believe when paired with 225/40/18. Wrapped them in hankook ventus v12 evo2. Shipping was decent. I ordered from these guys because they had the best price plus free shipping and I called multiple times with stupid questions about everything on my car and they help and have great customer service.