At Radi8 wheels USA, their center core is fueled by their passion for creating an awesome personality in each of their wheel designs. Their distinct wheel designs are very aesthetic because they often step out of the boundaries. They strive to represent the individuality reflected in our wheels as a "wow factor". They are built on the ethics of setting trends rather than following them.
- Finish: Black/Machined Face
- Size: 19x8.5"
- Bolt Pattern: 5x112
- Offset: 45
- Center Bore: 66.6
- Requires Cone seat (aftermarket lugs required)
- Bolts sold separately
- Weight: 27.5 LBS
- (1) 66.6 to 57.1 Hub Ring Per Wheel
Recommended Tire Size:
*These sizes are only to be used as a guide*
*For Vehicles that are stock height or slightly lowered.*
*Extremely low vehicles may need a tire width that is smaller*
|Wheel Size||Minimum Tire Width - No Stretch||Ideal Tire Width|
|19X8.5 - Smaller Sidewall||225/35R19||235/35R19|
|19X8.5 - Larger Sidewall||225/40R19||235/40R19|
Radi8 Wheels require Cone Seat Lug bolts (OEM is Ball Seat) The link below is for the proper lug bolts to mount these wheels
Cone Seat Lug Bolts : Otis Inc 28mm Cone Seat Wheel Bolts
- OEM Wheel Bolt Specs:
- Thread Type: 14 X 1.5"
- Thread Length: 28mm Shank
- Seat Type: Ball
- Head: 17mm Hex
- One piece cast
- VIA and JWL certified
- Each wheel includes 1 center cap
- Wheel Rating : 1524 LBS per wheel
- 66.6-57.1 Hub Rings Included
READ COMPLETELEY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO MOUNT TIRES ON WHEELS
1) Trial fit all wheels to the vehicle before mounting tires to ensure the wheel is properly matched to the lug pattern and there is adequate caliper clearance. Never force a wheel to seat against the hub by applying lug nut pressure. The wheel must go into place freely. Clear the axle flange of obstructions such as rivets, guide pins, screw fasteners or spring steel keepers before installing wheels.
2) Mount tires in compliance with directions and practices recommended by the manufacturer of the tire mounting equipment. Niche Road Wheels will not assume responsibility for damage due to improper or careless mounting practices.
3) WARNING! Do not use spacers to resolve any clearance problems. If spacers are installed, installer and/or user bear all responsibility.
4) Check for excessive stud length. Excessive stud length will bottom out a closed end lug nut, preventing the wheel from being properly torqued to the mounting surface on the drum or disc.
5) Use only Niche Road Wheels approved lug nuts.
6) Do not inflate the tire in excess of 60 p.s.i. (40 p.s.i. in California) in order to seat the tire bead on the wheel. If the tire will not seat at these pressures, check for unusual obstructions, proper use of tire mounting lubricants or a possible tire/wheel mismatch.
7) Tighten lug nuts in a progressive criss-cross pattern. Impact wrenches are not recommended due to the possibility of irregular or improper tightening. Owner’s manual recommended lug nut torque specifications should be followed.
8) User must return to installer at 25 miles and 100 miles to re-check lug nuts for proper torque.
9) Stud penetration into the threaded portion of the lug nut should be in excess of the diameter of the stud. Studs should be free of rust and dirt. Threads on the stud should be undamaged and free of lubricant.
10) Use tire manufacturer’s rim width recommendations for wheel and tire selection. Fender clearance should be checked before mounting more than one tire.
11) Check for proper fender and caliper clearance and true rotation of all wheels before driving your vehicle. Turn the front wheels side to side to check for possible interference. Clearance should be checked while the vehicle is on the rack as well as after the weight of the vehicle is lowered on to the suspension. Drive the vehicle as reduced speed (10 mph) as a final check against interference.
12) Keep wheels clean. The chrome, clear coat or aluminum finish will be damaged if foreign material, brake dust, dirt or chemicals are not removed promptly. NEVER CLEAN WHEELS WHEN THEY ARE HOT! Clean wheels regularly with mild soap and water only. The finish of your wheels may be permanently damaged by caustic soap used on some commercial car washes. Any abrasives, steel wool or chemicals applied to your wheels may damage the finish.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
ultra PREMIUM PLUS
|2005||2006||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||TDI||L4||1.9||DIESEL||FI||T||BRM||MK5 models only.|
TDI CUP EDITION