Introducing the all-new NEUSPEED FlowForm RSe142 in 19-inch. This light-weight wheel features a modern race-inspired mesh design paired with the classic look of a lipped race wheel. The visually open design allows your big brake setup to pop behind the modern cut split Y-spoke face, while also open enough to help cool the brakes under hard driving. On the edge of the wheel is a retro race inspired lip optimizing rigidity and strength, all while adding a little flair to your Audi or Volkswagen.
As with all NEUSPEED FlowForm wheels, these are designed and engineered specifically for Audi and Volkswagen vehicles. Thus allowing for complete, direct bolt-on fitment utilizing factory lug bolts, center caps, and tire pressure monitor sensors (if applicable).
- Size: 19x9.0
- Offset (E.T.): +45mm
- PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5-112
- Center Bore: 66.56mm / 57.1mm (with hub ring)
- Weight: 23 lbs.
Recommended Tire Size:
*These sizes are only to be used as a guide*
*For Vehicles that are stock height or slightly lowered.*
*Extremely low vehicles may need a tire width that is smaller*
|Wheel Size||Minimum Tire Width - No Stretch||Ideal Tire Width|
|19X9 - Smaller Sidewall||235/35R19||245/35R19|
|19X9 - Larger Sidewall||235/40R19||245/40R19|
Neuspeed Wheels use the OEM wheel bolt size and design. You can reuse your OEM wheel bolts with these wheels!
- OEM Wheel Bolt Specs:
- Thread Type: 14 X 1.5"
- Thread Length: 28mm Shank
- Seat Type: Ball
- Head: 17mm Hex
Replacement OEM Wheel bolts: Otis Inc 27mm Ball Seat Wheel Bolts
- RSe wheels are OEM TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) compatible.
- Every RSe wheel comes with 'RS' center cap. However, one can choose to utilize OEM Audi or VW center cap as well as mounting lug bolts, which are not included with the wheel.
- Audi cap part #: 4B0 601 170 A
- VW cap part #: 3B7 601 171
- RSe wheels utilize OEM lug bolts with R13 ball seat (Audi & VW specific)
- Compatible with Brembo, Stoptech and many other BBKs without wheel spacers/adapters.
- Weight: 23 lbs
- HUB CENTRIC to vehicle hub bore and not LUG centric
- TPMS Sensor: OEM Tire System compatible
- OEM Lug Bolt Seat: Factory lug bolts compatible
Limited Warranty. APS warrants to the original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed (the “Consumer”) all of its Neuspeed products. Standard APS products carry a 1 year warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects, unless stated otherwise on individual product listing on this website.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
No images yet