The RSe102 shares the same 10-spoke count but the full-face profile and bevel lip modernize its design.
Each RSe102 is spec-ed specifically for the assigned vehicle, which translates to complete direct bolt-on fitment utilizing factory lug bolts, center caps, as well as tire pressure monitoring sensors (if applicable) – No spacers or adapters!
The same as NEUSPEED's other wheels, the RSe102 is manufactured utilizing Flow Forming process. It is a hybrid process between low-pressure casting and forging technology. This process produces ultra lightweight wheel similar to full forged wheels but at a fraction of the cost.
Weighing just a mere 23.5 lbs, The RSe102 wheels will enhance your driving experience cosmetically as well as the performance by reducing the rotational mass or unsprung weight.
- Size: 20x9.5
- Offset (E.T.): +25mm (DEEP CONCAVE)
- PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5-112
- Center Bore: 66.5mm / 57.1mm (with hub ring)
- Weight: 23.5 lbs.
Recommended Tire Size:
- Audi RS4 (B7): 255 or 265/30R20 (aggressive fitment)
- Audi A5/S5: 255 or 265/30R20 (aggressive fitment)
- Audi Allroad: 255 or 265/35R20 (aggressive fitment)
- Audi A7/S7: 265/35R20
- Audi RS7: 285/30R20
Neuspeed Wheels use the OEM wheel bolt size and design. You can reuse your OEM wheel bolts with these wheels!
- OEM Wheel Bolt Specs:
- Thread Type: 14 X 1.5"
- Thread Length: 28mm Shank
- Seat Type: Ball
- Head: 17mm Hex
Replacement OEM Wheel bolts: Otis Inc 27mm Ball Seat Wheel Bolts
- RSe wheels are OEM TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) compatible.
- Every RSe wheel comes with 'RS' center cap. However, one can choose to utilize OEM Audi or VW center cap as well as mounting lug bolts, which are not included with the wheel.
- Audi cap part #: 4B0 601 170 A
- VW cap part #: 3B7 601 171
- Compatible with Brembo, Stoptech and many other BBKs without wheel spacers/adapters.
- Fewer spokes to optimize the weight saving
- visually open design, allowing to display your fancy big brake kit
- Complete direct bolt-on fitment
- Uses factory lug bolts, center caps, as well as TPMS
Wheel warranty applies only to original purchaser and is not transferable.
Each NEUSPEED RS wheel carries limited warranty coverage against defects in manufacturing material and workmanship under normal and reasonable usage.
The options of replacement or repair warranty claims are up to Neuspeed's discretion.
- Structural defects: 2 years
- Finish defects: 1 year
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|