Introducing Neuspeeds all-new fully forged wheel: the NEUSPEED RSf72.
NEUSPEED has offered high-quality, high-performance parts and accessories for over 45 years. With that experience, NEUSPEED's Race Series forged road wheels epitomize the look, fit, and performance enthusiasts have come to expect.
Every Race Series forged wheel is manufactured to the highest tolerances -- meeting strict JWL and VIA certification.
They began designing and manufacturing forged wheels back in 2003, introducing the RS10 as their first wheel, with the RS06 and the RS05 to follow.
Then, in 2006 they introduced a cutting-edge technology (at the time), known as flow-forming, to the forefront. This was an "evolutionary" manufacturing process, hence the RS"e" for our flow-formed line.
And now, they are back with another Race Series forged wheel! This particular wheel begins as a solid cylinder of aircraft-grade, 6061-aluminum. The cylinder is then pressurized with an industry-leading 10,000 tons of pressure for shaping, all while improving its grain structure and overall properties.
This net's near-zero porosity with a densely organized micro-structure, allowing for its amazing design, weight, and strength. Using a hydraulic forging process, instead of rotary forging, they can get a perfect blend of strength, lightness, and durability.
RIGID SPOKE TRACER.
This feature improves the stiffness and durability of the wheel while keeping the weight to a minimum. Improvements in these areas are vital; if you can withstand wheel deformation/deflection in high-load situations, you can improve driving consistency, which leads to better confidence on road and track.
Every RS Wheel is specifically designed and engineered to be “Big Brake Kit Friendly.” Installation of most big brake kits will not require the use of adapters, spacers, shims, or any other safety impairing devices. Whether you have factory or aftermarket big brakes, we have something that will go over them with ample clearance.
KNURLED BEAD SEAT.
This gear-cut feature improves the potential bind between the tire and the rim, preventing slippage and improving traction.
Although spec-ed like OE, NEUSPEED RS wheels are wider in width and track, optimized for handling improvement and aesthetics. Unlike other wheel manufacturers, NEUSPEED wheels are not 'universal' fitments.
- Size: 20x9.5
- Offset (E.T.): +25mm (DEEP CONCAVE)
- PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5-112
- Center Bore: 66.5mm / 57.1mm (with hub ring)
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
Recommended Tire Size:
- Audi RS4 (B7): 255 or 265/30R20 (aggressive fitment)
- Audi A5/S5: 255 or 265/30R20 (aggressive fitment)
- Audi Allroad: 255 or 265/35R20 (aggressive fitment)
- Audi A7/S7: 265/35R20
- Audi RS7: 285/30R20
Neuspeed Wheels use the OEM wheel bolt size and design. You can reuse your OEM wheel bolts with these wheels!
- OEM Wheel Bolt Specs:
- Thread Type: 14 X 1.5"
- Thread Length: 28mm Shank
- Seat Type: Ball
- Head: 17mm Hex
Replacement OEM Wheel bolts: Otis Inc 27mm Ball Seat Wheel Bolts
- RSe wheels are OEM TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) compatible.
- Every RSe wheel comes with 'RS' center cap. However, one can choose to utilize OEM Audi or VW center cap and mounting lug bolts, which are not included with the wheel.
- Audi cap part #: 4B0 601 170 A
- VW cap part #: 3B7 601 171
- Compatible with Brembo, Stoptech, and many other BBKs without wheel spacers/adapters.
- Forged out of a solid 6061-aluminum cylinder
- Visually open design, allowing to display your fancy big brake kit
- Complete direct bolt-on fitment
- Uses factory lug bolts, center caps, as well as TPMS
Wheel warranty applies only to original purchaser and is not transferable.
Each NEUSPEED RS wheel carries limited warranty coverage against defects in manufacturing material and workmanship under normal and reasonable usage.
The options of replacement or repair warranty claims are up to Neuspeed's discretion.
- Structural defects: 2 years
- Finish defects: 1 year
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
No images yet