The AEM 21-750 Performance Cold Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains by replacing your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. This air intake system was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Audi A4 and A5 models. Air enters the system through an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance. The air filter is located in the original air box location and can optionally be protected by an AEM embossed heat shield which is designed to reduce intake air temperature and increase horsepower.
This air intake system was developed to accommodate the engine’s factory emissions control devices including the mass air flow sensor. The tapered cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions).
The air intake system is easy to install with commonly available tools and it is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are 50 state legal. View the AEM 21-750 vehicle applications to determine the legal status for each vehicle.
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 11 HP @ 3200 RPM
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Height: 7 in (178 mm)
- Air Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Clamps Included: 3
- Couplers Included: 1
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: None
- Intake Pipe Material: No Tube
- Replacement Filter: 21-2113DK
- This intake is not CARB exempt and is not legal for street use in California & other states adopting CARB standards. Please check your local laws before purchasing.
- Increased horsepower
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Low restriction intake tubing
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty
AEM Air Intake System and Dryflow™ Air Filter Limited Warranty
AEM warrants that its air intake systems and Dryflow™ air filters will last for the life of your vehicle.
AEM will not honor this warranty due to mechanical damage (i.e. improper installation or fitment), damage from misuse, accidents or flying debris.
On air intakes AEM will not warrant its powder coating if the finish has been cleaned with a hydrocarbon-based solvent. The powder coating should only be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution.
Proof of purchase of both the vehicle and AEM part is required for redemption of a warranty claim. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM part.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM part nor shall AEM be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. Warranty claims to AEM must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. Improper use or installation, use for racing, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. AEM disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products manufactured by AEM.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Credit for defective products will be issued pending inspection. Product must be received by AEM within 30 days of the date RMA is issued.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
CABRIOLET PREMIUM PLUS