AEM has pioneered the Cold Air Induction System for sport compacts. Their induction systems create more power than any other system. They relocate the filter outside of the engine compartment for a cooler intake charge. Every AEM air induction system is individually tuned in length and diameter, and features the highest standards of construction - AEM even guarantee's them for the life of your vehicle. Every AEM system is either C.A.R.B. exempt or pending C.A.R.B. exemption.
- Color: Polished
- Replacement Filter: 21-202DK
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Street Legal In All US States
- CARB EO Number: D-670-15
- Outperform every comparable intake system on the market.
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit.
- Available powdercoated in Blue, Red, Silver and a unique maintenance-free Polished finish.
- One-piece, four-layer, cotton-gauze AEM air filter eases installation and features an exclusive air horn design that improves performance.
- Comprehensive installation instructions, AEM decals and license plate frame included.
- Manufactured and Assembled in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Install instructions can be downloaded here.
AEM Air Intake System and Dryflow™ Air Filter Limited Warranty
AEM warrants that its air intake systems and Dryflow™ air filters will last for the life of your vehicle. AEM will not honor this warranty due to mechanical damage (i.e. improper installation or fitment), damage from misuse, accidents or flying debris. On air intakes AEM will not warrant its powder coating if the finish has been cleaned with a hydrocarbon-based solvent. The powder coating should only be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution. Proof of purchase of both the vehicle and AEM part is required for redemption of a warranty claim. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM part. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM part nor shall AEM be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. Warranty claims to AEM must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. Improper use or installation, use for racing, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. AEM disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products manufactured by AEM. Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Credit for defective products will be issued pending inspection. Product must be received by AEM within 30 days of the date RMA is issued.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
GTI 20th Anniversary