Our Cold Air systems are dyno-proven and tested against the competition to create more useable power than any other system of their kind. Every AEM Cold Air induction system features the highest standards of construction and we are so confident in their fit and performance that we guarantee them for the life of your vehicle. All AEM Cold Air systems are either 50-state legal or pending (excluding "Off Road" and "Hybrid" systems), include a lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Gunmetal Gray
- Color: Gunmetal Gray
- Replacement Filter: 21-202DK
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Street Legal In All US States
- CARB EO Number: D-670-15
- Outperforms every other cold air system on the market
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- 50-state legal or pending legality
- Inlet constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- AEM’s lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is 99.4% efficient, filters to one micron, and never needs filter oil!
- Comprehensive installation instructions, decals and license plate frame included
- Guaranteed for life
Install instructions can be downloaded here.
AEM Air Intake System and Dryflow™ Air Filter Limited Warranty
AEM warrants that its air intake systems and Dryflow™ air filters will last for the life of your vehicle. AEM will not honor this warranty due to mechanical damage (i.e. improper installation or fitment), damage from misuse, accidents or flying debris. On air intakes AEM will not warrant its powder coating if the finish has been cleaned with a hydrocarbon-based solvent. The powder coating should only be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution. Proof of purchase of both the vehicle and AEM part is required for redemption of a warranty claim. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM part. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM part nor shall AEM be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. Warranty claims to AEM must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. Improper use or installation, use for racing, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. AEM disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products manufactured by AEM. Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Credit for defective products will be issued pending inspection. Product must be received by AEM within 30 days of the date RMA is issued.