Enclosed in a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
- CARB EO Number: D-550-30
- No Floating Tubes - Built-in ram scoop forces cold air to filter for greater efficiency and performance gains.
- Clamp Stops - Raised stops on aFe tubes provide a more secure seal and eliminate slippage versus flat, straight tubes.
- 3-Angle Adapter - Specially developed velocity stack with 3 different angles dramatically increase airflow from the filter to the intake tube.
- Quality Hardware - aFe uses only top-quality hardware like stainless steel button head bolts and brass inserts.
- Material: Pro 5R
- 2 year warranty
Install instructions can be downloaded here.
2 Year Warranty
aFe Air Intake Systems have a warranty of 2 years.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
Does this fit my vehicle?
YES! I drive a 2007 GTI. Great product.