This Stage 2 sealed cold air intake produces 14hp, 15lbs. x ft. torque. Enclosed in the durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features long transition intake tube, built-in MAF sensor pad, a washable/reusable 360 degree conical Pro 5R air filter for maximum airflow, increased horsepower, torque, throttle response and provides an aggressive yet stealthy style.
Don't be fooled by simple filter on a stick intakes, this intake system is an engineered piece of air flow technology to dynamically improve the performance of your GTI.
- This intake is not CARB exempt and is not legal for street use in California & other states adopting CARB standards. Please check your local laws before purchasing.
- No Floating Tubes - Built-in ram scoop forces cold air to filter for greater efficiency and performance gains.
- Clamp Stops - Raised stops on aFe tubes provide a more secure seal and eliminate slippage versus flat, straight tubes.
- 3-Angle Adapter - Specially developed velocity stack with 3 different angles dramatically increase airflow from the filter to the intake tube.
- Quality Hardware - aFe uses only top-quality hardware like stainless steel button head bolts and brass inserts.
- 2 year warranty
Install instructions can be downloaded here.
2 Year Warranty
aFe Air Intake Systems have a warranty of 2 years.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.