The all new aFe Power Magnum Force stage-2 Intake System produces up to 10HP and 23 lbs. x ft. of torque over stock, while outflowing the factory intake by 56%. The intake system features a large high flow, 360 degree, Pro 5R progressive cotton gauze oiled media filter and comes complete with all necessary hardware.
CAD designed intake tube:
This intake system features a one-piece rotomolded intake tube that uses OEM mounting locations for a hassle free installation.
Includes a black powdercoated aluminum cover to keep intake air temperatures to a minimum.
- This intake is not CARB exempt and is not legal for street use in California & other states adopting CARB standards. Please check your local laws before purchasing.
- Ram Air Scoop - Built-in ram scoop forces cold air to filter for greater efficiency and performance gains.
- Clamp Stops - Raised stops on aFe tubes provide a more secure seal and eliminate slippage versus flat, straight tubes.
- 3-Angle Adapter - Specially developed velocity stack with 3 different angles dramatically increase airflow from the filter to the intake tube.
- Quality Hardware - aFe uses only top-quality hardware like stainless steel button head bolts and brass inserts.
- MAF Sensor Pad - Precision tuned MAF Sensor Pad will not affect vehicle performance or produce check engine light warnings.
- Filter Media - Pro 5R
- 2 year warranty
Install instructions can be downloaded here.
2 Year Warranty
aFe Air Intake Systems have a warranty of 2 years.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
TDI Cup Edition
TDI SEL Premium
I know the TDI won't put down lot of hp but I am really happy with the aFe intake. Def gave my TDI some much needed power.