The MACH Force XP exhaust system for the 09-15 Audi A4 (B8) L4-2.0L (t) produced 12 horsepower and 14 lbs. x ft. of torque. This mandrel bent, stainless steel, MIG-welded, exhaust system is designed using a race inspired 3-step design (2.75”-2.50”-dual 2.25”) increasing exhaust velocity which improves horsepower, torque and throttle response.
The dual exit double walled 304 stainless steel tip gives your A4 a subtle yet aggressive stance. The single 2.5” inlet to dual 2.25” outlet straight through designed muffler eliminates high frequency resonance which allows for a quiet idle and an aggressive on throttle sound. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation. No modifications necessary.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A free-flowing single in and dual out muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Stainless Steel Flex-Pipe:
Eliminates vibrations transmitted from the engine and exhaust into the chassis resulting in a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Bayonet Hangers - Swaged bayonet ends lock exhaust components into place for the most secure installation possible. Other manufacturers use less expensive bent hangers that allow tubes and parts to slide from side to side, causing premature wear and damage.
- Welded-on Hangers - Every hanger is thoroughly welded on each side to ensure a stronger connection, compared to other manufacturers who use only inferior floating hangers.
- Band Style Clamps - Premium-quality band clamps are used on critical joints to provide the tightest, leak-free seal possible. Other systems use common, less expensive U-bolt clamps.
- Mandrel Bent - All aFe tubing is 100% mandrel-bent. Mandrel bending ensures the tubing maintains its shape and size, providing smooth, unrestricted airflow. Standard tubing can lose as much as 20% of its diameter in sharp bends.
Install instructions can be downloaded here.
2 Year Warranty
aFe Exhaust Systems have a warranty of 2 years.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
Installation was a breeze. I love the aggressive look too.