The all new Stage-2 Intake System produces up to 11HP and 12lbs. x ft. of torque over stock, while outflowing the factory intake by 56%. This intake uses a large 360 degree high flow PRO DRY S air filter for maximum flow, filtration and convenience. The PRO DRY S air filter requires no oils and cleans with simple soap and water. This system positions the high flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser air for maximum performance. This kit comes complete with all necessary hardware, no cutting or drilling required.
360 Degree Air Filter:
A 360 degree round air filter is used for maximum air flow and filtration. The PRO DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressively finer mesh synthetic "oil-free" media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Tuned Intake Tube:
A dyno tuned polished intake tube is used to smoothly direct the airflow into the engine with minimal restriction.
Factory Mounting Locations:
The use of factory mounting locations ensure a quality fit while maintaining a simple, hassle-free installation.
A reinforced silicone coupler is used to connect the tube to the throttle body for strength and durability.
- CARB EO Number: D-550-30
- No Floating Tubes - Built-in ram scoop forces cold air to filter for greater efficiency and performance gains.
- Clamp Stops - Raised stops on aFe tubes provide a more secure seal and eliminate slippage versus flat, straight tubes.
- 3-Angle Adapter - Specially developed velocity stack with 3 different angles dramatically increase airflow from the filter to the intake tube.
- Quality Hardware - aFe uses only top-quality hardware like stainless steel button head bolts and brass inserts.
- Filter media - Pro Dry S
2 Year Warranty
aFe Air Intake Systems have a warranty of 2 years.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
No images yet