Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides, this high flow OE replacement performance filter will outflow the stock paper filter for improved horsepower and torque. Multiple layers of progressively finer mesh gauze media provides maximum convenience and easy maintenance.
Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles, the tall open evenly spaced pleats provide excellent dust holding capacity for longer service cycle between cleanings. Integrated urethane bump seal insures a tight, leak free seal over the life of the filter.
- Primary Concern: Performance - Pro 5R provides your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing, cold air, giving you the greatest horsepower and torque gains
- Filtration Efficiency: Good - 98.6% - with filtration efficency levels in the high 98% range, Pro 5r outperforms most other cotton gauze medias on the market
- Typical Vehicle: Gas / Diesel - Just the right combination of airflow and engine protection for everyday and performance oriented vehicles
- Driving Conditions: Street - Pro 5R exceeds the necessary protection for average everyday driving
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Direct OE Replacement Filters have a warranty for the life of the vehicle.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
No images yet