Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow the stock filter for improved horsepower and torque. The PRO 5R air filter uses five layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze media to provide maximum airflow for best performance results. Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles, the tall, open, evenly spaced pleats provide excellent dust holding capacity for a longer service cycle between cleanings. An integrated urethane bump seal insures tight, no leak seal over the life of the filter.
Pro 5R Media: This filter features a 5-layer progressive, oiled media to provide maximum flow with excellent filtration. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. The Pro 5R filter media has been tested at 98.6% efficient.
Rounded Open Pleats: aFe performance air filters use a rounded pleat design which produces more useable filter surface area for increased flow and greater dust holding capacity.
Progressive Bump Seal: This pliable sealing surface conforms to even the most uneven filter housing. This design eliminates the use of gaskets or sealants. The soft urethane construction always goes back to its original form so you will never compress the bump seal. This makes for a perfect filter fit and sealing surface every time.
Full Urethane Housing: aFe Power performance air filters are constructed using full 360 degree urethane frames. This construction allows for a proper OE style fit with excellent filter strength.
- For performance-minded customers
- Maximum airflow for maximum power performance
- The highest air flow progressive-media filter available.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Direct OE Replacement Filters have a warranty for the life of the vehicle.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
TDI CUP EDITION