Comes in a pair of both left and right side.
A pair of high quality Euro style Audi A4 Altezza tail lights by Sonar in a black housing. The tail lights are designed for easy plug and play installation. 100% DOT / SAE approved to ensure highest quality manufacturing. The tail lights are design to align perfectly as the OEM tail lights from Audi.
Fit A4/S4 4 Door Sedans only. Only fit early 2005 (B6) Models.
- Lens Material: AC - Acrylic
- Back Housing Material: PC - Polycarbonate
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~+80°C
- Voltage Protection - Over & Under: 12.8V
- Has LED: Yes
- LED brand: Philips
- LED type: DIP - Dual In-Line Pin Package
- Output: 21W
- Lumen per LED: 5.0 lm
- Num of LEDs: 18
- Life Cycle: 336000 hrs TA : 25oC IF:45mA
- Number of Resistor: 1
- Socket Included: Yes
- Resistor Type: RT016
- Resistor Bolt: Bolt On Housing
- LED Parking bulb not included
- LED Brake bulb not included
- 1156NA Signal bulb not included
- 1156 Backup bulb not included
- 100% DOT / SAE approved.
- Designed as direct bolt-on replacement parts.
- These lights are made by an OE approved and ISO certified manufacturer with the quality meet or exceed all OE standards.
When installing tail lights please put a bead of silicone around the seems of the lights to prevent leaking or moisture getting into the housing.
For moisture or water leak inside the Tail Lamps, please double check that all blub sockets are correctly plugged in and as well as the seal around the housing. This problem can be repaired simply by reheating the seals with a heat gun or applying a new layer of silicon sealant around the edges of the housing.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of 1 year following the original purchase date.
- Please use the bulbs provided with our products to complete installation. If bulbs are not provided, please transfer your OEM bulbs. Installing aftermarket bulbs such as; LEDs or HIDs will void the warranty on our product.
- Spyder Auto is not responsible for damage caused by bulbs not supplied with the units.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner's manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned.
- Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for 1 year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer's specifications.
- Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty. Spyder Auto shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
- Any item that is returned as defective, and found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and part will be returned at sender's expense.
- Spyder Auto reserves the right to send replacement components for warranty/defective issues in the field.
- All defective items returned to Spyder Auto and verified to be defective will receive item credit. Please note that manufacturing defects are subject to the terms and conditions of Spyder Auto's warranties.
- Items found to be defective within 30 days will have a return label issued by Spyder Auto. Any items found to be defective after 30 days will be shipped at the customer's expense. RMA number must be displayed on return label or box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
Adding HID/LED bulbs will void the warranty
No images yet