You are looking at a complete set including left and right side aftermarket projector headlights. The design of projector designed headlights was originated from racing vehicles driven at night. Our headlights come included with halogen bulbs and a wiring harness for a quick plug-n-play installation. Many of the aftermarket projector headlights will not use the same OEM bulb. The front lens is a clear, top-quality plexi glass. Halos or angel eyes will require wiring to an alternate power source. Whether you are looking for specialty projector headlights or replacement headlights, you will find sleek, custom look to it at night as people see you projectors in their rear view mirrors.
Projector headlights can really enhance the appearance of your car and help improve driving visibility at night. Each and every pair of our Euro Projector Headlights provides a lockdown OEM fitment, unlike the imitations that cloud the market. Pick from a HUGE assortment of exotic options, including Euro Headlights, Halo Headlights and other suave options like Crystal Clear, JDM Black, Platinum Smoke, and Chrome Clear. Our Projector Headlights arrive to your door preassembled and ready for plug & play installation! You want to make your presence felt even during the blackest of night.
Only For Use With Halogen headlight equipped cars. Not compatible with Xenon/HID models
Does not fit 4.2L V8 Models.
- OEM Style weather tight connections and wire harnesses.
- Headlights are manufactured to exact OEM specifications for easy installation.
- Simply plug and play.
- Equipped with Philips Lumiled LEDs
- H1 light bulb on low beam, H1 light bulb on high beam
When installing headlights please put a bead of silicone around the seems of the headlights to prevent leaking or moisture getting into the housing. For moisture or water leak inside the headlamps, please double check that all blub sockets are correctly plugged in and as well as the seal around the housing. This problem can be repaired simply by reheating the seals with a heat gun or applying a new layer of silicon sealant around the edges of the housing.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of 1 year following the original purchase date.
- Please use the bulbs provided with our products to complete installation. If bulbs are not provided, please transfer your OEM bulbs. Installing aftermarket bulbs such as; LEDs or HIDs will void the warranty on our product.
- Spyder Auto is not responsible for damage caused by bulbs not supplied with the units.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner's manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned.
- Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for 1 year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer's specifications.
- Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty. Spyder Auto shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
- Any item that is returned as defective, and found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and part will be returned at sender's expense.
- Spyder Auto reserves the right to send replacement components for warranty/defective issues in the field.
- All defective items returned to Spyder Auto and verified to be defective will receive item credit. Please note that manufacturing defects are subject to the terms and conditions of Spyder Auto's warranties.
- Items found to be defective within 30 days will have a return label issued by Spyder Auto. Any items found to be defective after 30 days will be shipped at the customer's expense. RMA number must be displayed on return label or box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
Adding HID/LED bulbs will void the warranty
No images yet