The Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System will give you the greatest possible performance gain and the most bang for the buck. It replaces your factory, restrictive air intake system with the massive aFe performance air filter of your choice, a one-piece open element airbox/heat shield that seals against the hood, isolating the filter from engine heat, and a rotomolded plastic intake tube with smooth bends for increased airflow volume. The increased flow of cooler air to your engine will result in noticeable gains in power and performance. Cooler, denser air contains more oxygen, and more oxygen in your engine's air intake charge means better combustion, resulting in greater engine output.
Filter media: Pro 5R
- This intake is not CARB exempt and is not legal for street use in California & other states adopting CARB standards. Please check your local laws before purchasing.
- Improves airflow to your engine
- Isolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air
- Increases horsepower and torque, improves performance
- Designed and tested for each specific application
- Includes a conical high performance aFe air filter
- Includes a precision designed rotomolded plastic intake tube
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including comprehensive instructions
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited 2-year warranty
Can be installed in 45-90 minutes with simple hand tools; no drilling, cutting or fabrication required.
Install instructions can be downloaded here.
2 Year Warranty
aFe Air Intake Systems have a warranty of 2 years.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.