Choose Your Vehicle
AWE’s second-generation catback Track Edition takes all of the precision engineering and performance of its SwitchPath™ counterpart, minus the valved muffler in the rear. The result is a constant “valve open” mode at an affordable price. If you’re craving rich and rowdy tones at all times and a hefty 22.5lb weight savings, this is your dose of steel.
The Track Edition Exhaust, also 50-state legal like its SwitchPath™ sibling, comes with AWE valve simulators to accommodate your factory exhaust valve motors. Happy ECU, happy life.
Note: This version is known to get rowdy and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself (Sport+ mode can be pretty raucous)!
- Rowdy Track Edition Sound
- 50-state legal catback design: sick sound with all catalysts intact
- Precision-engineered X-pipe to unlock a clean S55 tone
- 3” CNC mandrel-bent catback configuration
- Max gains of 12 hp and 16 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Track Edition comes complete with AWE machined mechanical valve simulators
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Warranty Varies By Component Type
- AWE brand exhausts: Tubing, welding, flex areas: Lifetime
- Valves on exhausts: Three years on mechanical components, one year on valve motors
- Electronics / Electronic Components found on any product: One year
- Catalysts: One Year
- Tip finish defects (please follow washing instructions prior to contacting support): One year
- Intakes (all components): One year
- Filters: One year
- Intercoolers: One year
- Other: Foilers, accessories, tools, valances, drive train stabilizers, suspension components: One year
- Turbo kits/turbochargers: Not covered under warranties, special order item.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2015||2018||BMW||3 Series||M3 Sedan||L6||3.0||GAS||FI||T||ALL|
|2015||2020||BMW||4 Series||M4 Coupe||L6||3.0||GAS||FI||T||ALL|
|2015||2020||BMW||4 Series||M4 Convertible||L6||3.0||GAS||FI||T||ALL|
No images yet