AWE’s second-generation catback Track Edition takes all of the precision engineering and performance of its SwitchPath™ counterpart, minus the valved muffler in the rear. The result is a constant “valve open” mode at an affordable price. If you’re craving rich and rowdy tones at all times and a hefty 22.5lb weight savings, this is your dose of steel.
The Track Edition Exhaust, also 50-state legal like its SwitchPath™ sibling, comes with AWE valve simulators to accommodate your factory exhaust valve motors. Happy ECU, happy life.
Note: This version is known to get rowdy and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself (Sport+ mode can be pretty raucous)!
- Rowdy Track Edition Sound
- 50-state legal catback design: sick sound with all catalysts intact
- Precision-engineered X-pipe to unlock a clean S55 tone
- 3” CNC mandrel-bent catback configuration
- Max gains of 12 hp and 16 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Track Edition comes complete with AWE machined mechanical valve simulators
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
No images yet