The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs.
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Gas pressure technology
- 1 way adjustable
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Aluminum Spring plates and lock nuts
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Bilstein warrants to the original retail purchaser that, for the life of each Gas Pressure Shock, this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Proof of purchase is required process warranty. Please return product to the original place of purchase.
Per the manufacturer: "These kits are only designed to be used with stock components, using aftermarket camber plates/strut mounts, and sway bars links will put undue pressure on the system causing failure. The above will lead to a denial of the warranty."
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
best bang for buck
Always was a fan of Bilstein on my other VW's. Got these for my Golf R and did not regret it.
Run these in my 2011 GTI and love them. Daily drive on them and not only do they improve handling but ride a little bit stiffer than stock. Would recommend