Chemical Guys TORQX Random Orbital Polisher
Not a full time detailer and just sometimes want to buff out your euro to give it a good polish? Chemical Guys has you covered with the Chemical Guys TORQX Random Orbital Polisher #BUF503. This dual action polisher is great for any beginner detailer as well as the hardcore enthusiast. The perfect simple, lightweight and powerful machine all in one.
The Polisher Anyone Can Use, Enjoy, and Afford
With the TORQX, anyone can polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, spread wax and sealant, scrub carpet, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more. The powerful 680 watt motor, 8mm dual action orbital throw, and compact design deliver powerful and consistent polishing, paint correction, and cleaning results with minimal fatigue and wear on the user.
Easy To Use Features
The TORQX features simple and intuitive controls, rugged components, and durable build materials to last for years of dependable detailing use. Easily polish single stage and clear coat paint finishes, polished metals, glass, and clear optical plastics with the TORQX. The tight form factor and precision balance of the TORQX fits comfortably in the hand and is perfect for any detailing situation.
Built In Safety Features
The TORQX is designed with built-in safety features that prevent the user from damaging or burning paintwork. The mechanical safety features stop the machine from spinning on sensitive areas like edges and dramatic contours.
- Restore a scratch-free finish to any car
- Make speed adjustments on the fly
- Tackle any detailing task
- Spread product evenly
- Easily switch between 3, 5, and 6" pads
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
No images yet