The FX300 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with the Steel Back Segmented Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the ultimate street enthusiast or weekend racer running a normally aspirated car equipped with cylinder head work and/or hotter cam(s), or with medium-boost turbo or super-charger, or up to 100hp NO2. The FX300 features only slightly increased pedal pressure (overstock components), long life disc and smooth engagement.
All kits include
- Clutch Disc
- Pressure Plate
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool
- Includes steel flywheel
- Significant Break-In Required
- Best Street Strip
- Solid FW Required
- Does not work w/ OEM FW
- Heavy-duty street & racing system
- Holding capacity 110% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed Segmented Carbon/Kevlar
- 90 day warranty
90 day warranty
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
Clutch Masters does not warrant or make any representations concerning its clutch products when not installed in accordance with the manufacturers instructions for such installation and maintenance practices of the automotive industry.
No images yet