The FX200 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate and the Steel Back Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer. The FX200 offers similar torque holding capacity to the FX100, however, with the Kevlar disc, its life expectancy is increased 2-3 times. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure (over stock components), significantly longer life than stock and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for the smoothest operation of any stage we offer.
All kits includes
- Clutch Disc
- Pressure Plate
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool
- Upgrade Kit w/Single Mass Steel FW
- Significant Break-In Required
- Moderate Abuse, Moderate Power
- Best for Road Race / Autocross
- Smooth Engagement
- Extra long life street system
- Holding capacity 70% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed Carbon Kevlar friction material
- 90 day warranty
90 day warranty
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
Clutch Masters does not warrant or make any representations concerning its clutch products when not installed in accordance with the manufacturers instructions for such installation and maintenance practices of the automotive industry.
Does this fit my vehicle?
No images yet