The FX100 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with the Steel Back organic disc. This clutch is engineered for heavy-duty street use. It is specifically designed for extended wear and additional clamping force for the enthusiast who has added an exhaust system, an intake system, up to 50hp NO2 upgrade, or other non-forced induction external bolt-ons. As with most Clutch Masters clutches, the FX100 incorporates the Hi-Leverage pressure plate design and the steel back disc. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure (over stock components), longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation.
All Kits Include
- Clutch Disc
- Pressure Plate
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool
- Includes Lightweight Steel FW
- Moderate Abuse, Moderate Power
- Best for Road Race / Autocross
- High performance street system
- Holding capacity 70% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed organic friction material
- 90 day warranty
90 day warranty
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
Clutch Masters does not warrant or make any representations concerning its clutch products when not installed in accordance with the manufacturers instructions for such installation and maintenance practices of the automotive industry.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
No images yet