Clutch Masters Flywheels are designed and tested to ensure the safety and quality of every flywheel. Years of R&D has given us the knowledge and firsthand experience to choose wisely the best material to manufacture flywheels that will surpass your expectations. Depending on the application, the majority of Clutch Masters flywheels are made from 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum, 1045 or 4140 Billet Steel. Clutch Masters Flywheels are SFI Certified meeting performance standards for the automotive and motorsport industry.
- FW Weight: 15lbs
- FW Spec: -0.21
- Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’s.
- Reduces turbo “lag” in turbo-charged engines.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in naturally aspirated engines.
- CNC Machined and balanced.
- SFI Certified.
- 90 day warranty
90 day warranty
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
Clutch Masters does not warrant or make any representations concerning its clutch products when not installed in accordance with the manufacturers instructions for such installation and maintenance practices of the automotive industry.
No images yet