The CTS Turbo B8 S4 catback exhaust system is hand tig welded using the finest T304 stainless steel.
Each CTS B8 S4 catback is:
- 100% tig welded
- Constructed using T304 Seamless Stainless Steel,
- Includes installation hardware, stainless steel clamps.
Lesser products can be had without stainless steel construction, or with seamed stainless steel, which can crack and decay over time.
NOTE: Starting in 2012, Audi started to use a SoundAktor system.
1) A speaker by the base of the windshield. This speaker is activated in Dynamic mode. This speaker produces a fake intake sound.
2) Sounds from the stereo system. These sounds are to produce a sporty exhaust note and are on all the time, regardless of selected MMI mode.
To disable the SoundAktor, you must remove fuse number 5 on block A of the driver-side fuse box. This will disable the system without causing a check engine light or any faults. This fuse is labeled "Sound actuator/exhaust sound tuning" on the owner's manual. CONSULT YOUR MANUAL FOR FUSE LOCATION.
When installing our performance exhaust system on cars equipped with SoundAktor, we highly recommend removing this fuse or disabling the SoundAktor via VAGCOM.
- True Stainless steel catback exhaust
- Aggressive sound under hard driving, but subtle when cruising
- CNC mandrel bent stainless steel piping
- Polished stainless steel exhaust tubing
- 3" stainless steel exhaust tips
1 year limited warranty
Merchandise is warranted by the manufacturer against defects of material or workmanship when properly installed. Any claims for damage or defects to products must be reported prior to installation. All merchandise warranties are limited to replacing or repairing any part returned to us which upon inspection, is found to be defective. Claims for labor charges, down time or any other fees incurred will not be allowed. All CTS Turbo products are covered under a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, improper installation, or damages resulting from racing. Warranties only apply to the original owner. If a product is found defective the customer will receive, at the discretion of CTS Turbo, free repair or replacement.
love the rumble of this exhaust on my S4. really opens it up