The new CTS Turbo B7 A4 FMIC kit will enhance the performance and power of your vehicle substantially by maintaining lower charged air temperatures even under the most extreme abuse. Boasting a high-density bar and plate intercooler core (rated for 600HP) the CTS FMIC kit is ideal for modified B7 A4's with K03, K04 or even big turbo applications. Smooth transitions in our hand crafted intercooler piping ensure quick boost response and optimal flow. Fitting an intercooler this size is no easy task, but our design requires absolutely no trimming to the bumper. Trimming to the bumper reinforcement is required for installation.
- High-density bar and plate intercooler core
- Core dimensions 20" x 11" x 3"
- 2.5" hand fabricated powder coated aluminum piping
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps and 4 ply silicon connectors
- Bead rolled pipe ends to prevent hoses popping off
- High density bar and plate intercooler core (rated for 600HP)
- A4's with K03, K04 or even big turbo applications.
- Smooth transitions in our hand crafted intercooler piping ensure quick boost response and optimal flow.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Design requires absolutely no trimming to the bumper.
- Trimming to the bumper reinforcement is required for installation.
1 year limited warranty
Merchandise is warranted by the manufacturer against defects of material or workmanship when properly installed. Any claims for damage or defects to products must be reported prior to installation. All merchandise warranties are limited to replacing or repairing any part returned to us which upon inspection, is found to be defective. Claims for labor charges, down time or any other fees incurred will not be allowed. All CTS Turbo products are covered under a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, improper installation, or damages resulting from racing. Warranties only apply to the original owner. If a product is found defective the customer will receive, at the discretion of CTS Turbo, free repair or replacement.
No images yet