At CTS Turbo we are proud to announce our new air intake system for the VW Golf R. The OEM air scoop works in conjunction with our sealed airbox to seamlesly force cold air into our air intake system. Air then flows through our high flow cone air filter, which utilizes an inverted cone design for maximum engine breathing. Our single piece CNC mandrel bent aluminum intake pipe with integrated MAF flange allows for smooth entry of cold air into the the engine providing peak power gains ranging from 9-15HP.
- This intake is not CARB exempt and is not legal for street use in California & other states adopting CARB standards. Please check your local laws before purchasing.
- Mandrel bent aluminum piping with black powder coating
- CNC machined MAF flange and DV relocation bung
- Reusable air filter with inverted cone design
- 4 Ply silicon connectors with stainless steel clamps
- Sealed air box with rubberized trim
- Bracketry to prevent rattling under engine torquing
- Gains ranging from 9-15HP
- 1 year limited warranty
1 year limited warranty
Merchandise is warranted by the manufacturer against defects of material or workmanship when properly installed. Any claims for damage or defects to products must be reported prior to installation. All merchandise warranties are limited to replacing or repairing any part returned to us which upon inspection, is found to be defective. Claims for labor charges, down time or any other fees incurred will not be allowed. All CTS Turbo products are covered under a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, improper installation, or damages resulting from racing. Warranties only apply to the original owner. If a product is found defective the customer will receive, at the discretion of CTS Turbo, free repair or replacement.