CTS Turbo is proud to announce our resonator delete kit for the MK7 Golf R and Audi 8V S3 platforms. Get all the benefits of using this resonator delete (based on factory Audi part) without the high price tag.
- CTS Turbo Resonator Delete
- Exhaust Clamps
- This resonator delete requires cutting the factory exhaust.
- Replaces the factory resonator assembly with our high flow exhaust section.
- Adds a nice deep exhaust note without the need for replacing the entire exhaust system.
- Increase exhaust sound without adding any drone.
- Made from durable T304 Stainless Steel.
- Stainless steel exhaust band clamps included.
- Installs quickly using simple hand tools.
- Completely reversible install.
- Does not void warranty or cause a check engine light.
Merchandise is warranted by the manufacturer against defects of material or workmanship when properly installed. Any claims for damage or defects to products must be reported prior to installation. All merchandise warranties are limited to replacing or repairing any part returned to us which upon inspection, is found to be defective. Claims for labor charges, down time or any other fees incurred will not be allowed. All CTS Turbo products are covered under a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, improper installation, or damages resulting from racing. Warranties only apply to the original owner. If a product is found defective the customer will receive, at the discretion of CTS Turbo, free repair or replacement. For warranty claims, please fill out this form completely, send the tracking number for your returned goods to email@example.com along with your RMA form, missing or incorrect information may delay processing.
Went in really easy. Would definitely recommend a muffler pipe cutting tool, online for around $25. Not a big difference in exhaust tone. Quality and welds were good
I would recommend to a friend.