CTS Turbo is proud to offer the premier catch can solution for the MK6 GTI, MK6 Jetta, Audi A3, Audi TT and VW Tiguan with 2.0 TSI engines.
The oil catch can is used prevent oil vapors entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on intake manifold and valves cause reduced performance, bad fuel mileage and could damage the fragile intake “flaps” and motor.
- CTS Turbo billet aluminum valve cover breather – CNC machined for beautiful finish
- CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
- -10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
- Oil catch can mounting bracket
- Modular intake manifold plug
- Hose-Wrangler clamp
- The mounting solution is available for left-hand side of engine bay for North American cars
All installation hardware is included, as well as o-ring for rear PCV. Complete bolt-on installation.
Keep your MK6 TSI running smooth, clean and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the PCV system on your car is now free of issues.
- CNC machined billet aluminum valve cover breather
- Billet aluminum catch can and oil-level dipstick
- All installation hardware included
- Complete bolt on installation
- 1 year limited warranty
1 year limited warranty
Merchandise is warranted by the manufacturer against defects of material or workmanship when properly installed. Any claims for damage or defects to products must be reported prior to installation. All merchandise warranties are limited to replacing or repairing any part returned to us which upon inspection, is found to be defective. Claims for labor charges, down time or any other fees incurred will not be allowed. All CTS Turbo products are covered under a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, improper installation, or damages resulting from racing. Warranties only apply to the original owner. If a product is found defective the customer will receive, at the discretion of CTS Turbo, free repair or replacement.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|Does not fit FSI engines.|
|Does not fit Gen3 engines|