H&R TRAK+ Spacers
If you've ever seen a sleek, European sedan with that oh-so-low street stance and a bulging wheel / tire combo that fits perfectly in the wheel wells, chances are that car was fitted with H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers. TRAK+ Wheel Spacers make your existing tires and wheels appear wider by moving the wheel out from the hub, providing both performance and appearance improvements. Whether you want improved handling, increased safety or simply desire your car to make a statement about your individual style, TRAK+ Wheel Spacers can help you accomplish your goal.
DR Series (10 - 40 mm track widening)
DR Series spacers fit between the wheel and hub, and require longer wheel bolts (ordered separately). Please verify bolt specifics before ordering (taper or round bolt head and shaft length).
- Bolt/Stud: Bolt
- Width: 15mm
- Center Bore: 57.1
- Bolt Pattern: 5x112
- Thread Type: 14x1.5
- Sold In a Pair
- Require Longer Wheel Bolts (Sold Separately)
- Maximizes vehicle track width for great looks, lowered roll center, and increased lateral stability â€“ improved handling
- Made of a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy (Up to 70% lighter than a comparable steel product)
- Hard anodized to ensure a tough, durable finish
- Great for use in winter with snow tires and wheels
Install Trak+ Wheel Spacers
Check parts: Make sure that you have the correct part numbers, accessories--bolts, nuts, studs--and that you have the required tools.
Remove Wheels: This step should be performed by a qualified auto mechanic in accordance to manufacturers guidelines. Follow TRAK+® installation instructions in Step 3. Repeat for each remaining wheel.
Installation Tips: Make sure to review the installation tips listed below for the TRAK+® Wheel Spacer series that you are having installed.
DR Installation Tips:
- Remove wheel bolts and wheel.
- Place TRAK+® Spacer on hub of car (where the wheel was attached) making sure that the spacer is fully seated and flush with the hub.
- Place wheel onto the spacer and carefully line up the wheel / spacer bolt holes and mounting hole.
- Insert new longer H&R wheel bolts. Carefully hand turn bolts making sure that they spin in easily so as to not cross-thread.
- Repeat step 4 with the remaining bolts.
- With hand wrench, snug up the bolts in a star pattern.
- Before fully tightening, spin the wheel and tire to check for any noise or interference.
- Tighten the wheel bolts in a star pattern with a torque wrench set to wheel manufacturers specifications.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
H&R Special Springs LP (“Seller”) warrants to the original retail purchaser (“Purchaser”) who holds title to the vehicle on which the Suspension Springs, Sway Bars and TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are originally installed will, when delivered, substantially conform to the respective written Product description furnished to Purchaser, and all Product(s) to be free from defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, for the duration of the Purchaser’s ownership of the vehicle on which Products are installed unless the Products are discontinued in which case they are covered until the date of discontinuance.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2005||2006||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||TDI||L4||1.9||DIESEL||FI||T||BRM||MK5 models only.|
TDI CUP EDITION
No images yet