H&R Premium Performance Coil Overs have all the features of the Street Performance Coil Overs, with ultra lightweight aluminum front struts that reduce unsprung weight. Weight is reduced 30-40% over stock struts. Reduced unsprung weight improves suspension articulation, resulting in optimized performance and superb ride comfort. The aluminum struts are black hard anodized for strength and beauty— giving your vehicle a little German style. H&R premium coil overs have the best ride quality, while increasing control and reducing body roll.
- MK5 Rabbit - Front 1.2in-2.5in, Rear 1.3in-2.4in
- 06-07 GTI - Front 1.2in-2.5in, Rear 1.3in-2.4in
- 08-09 GTI - Front 0.60in-1.9in, Rear 0.70in-1.8in
- MK6 Jetta GLI - Front 1.0in-2.2in, Rear 0.80in-2.0in
- 14-18 Jetta S, SE, SEL & TDI - Front 1.2in-2.3in, Rear 1.0in-2.0in
- Front Lowering: 0.6in - 2.5in
- Rear Lowering: .70in - 2.4in
- Lightweight aluminum for reduced unsprung weight
- Weight is reduced 30-40% over stock struts.
- Optimized performance and superb ride comfort.
- Aluminum struts are black hard anodized for strength and beauty
- 2 year warranty
2 Year Warranty
H&R Special Springs LP (“Seller”) warrants to the original retail purchaser (“Purchaser”) who holds title to the vehicle on which the Street Performance Coil Overs, Street Performance SS Coil Overs or Premium Performance Coil Overs are originally installed will, when delivered, substantially conform to the respective written Product description furnished to Purchaser, and all Product(s) to be free from defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, for two (2) years.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
No images yet