H&R RSS Coil Overs are designed and tested on the famous Nürburgring, and are for the performance minded driver that requires the most vehicle feedback. The result is flat cornering and supreme directional control—a perfect choice for the high performance driver. RSS Coil Overs lower the center of gravity and reduce body roll for better handling. Like all H&R coil overs, RSS Coil Overs feature an H&R exclusive dynamic damper technology and a fully threaded shock body—not an imitation sleeve-over.
- Only fits 55mm front strut clamp
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- When lowering the chassis more than 1.4", and your vehicle has a 42mm or larger drive shaft you must use one of H&R's Audi / Volkswagen front sway bars to accomplish adequate drive shaft clearance.
- Height adjustable to 1.0 - 2.3” on average
- More spring rate and shock valving
1 Year Limited Warranty
H&R Special Springs LP (“Seller”) warrants to the original retail purchaser (“Purchaser”) who holds title to the vehicle on which the RSS Coil Overs, Ultra Low Coil Overs, RSS Plus Coil Overs, Cup Kits, Triple C Camber Adjustment Bolts, ETS Electronic Lowering Modules and Sway Bar Bushings are covered by a twelve (12) month warranty.
No images yet