H&R Street Performance Coilovers: H&R coil overs are engineered for street use. Unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock construction. Combined with the knowledge and skill of H&R's suspension engineers, the use of this state-of-the-art technology results in the best suspension product that you can buy for your vehicle.
H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street and continues to lead the market with an extensive line of applications. Each shock is tuned with a progressive rate spring that is engineered from its inception to work with the shock's valving, creating a finely tuned suspension system. H&R Coil Overs are the suspension answer for everybody, from daily drivers to the serious tuner.
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Vehicles equipped with electronic dampening will need cancelers to work properly
- Unrivaled comfort, performance
- Lowering range of 1.0 to 2.5 inches on average
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
- Awesome handling and ride comfort
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Front Lowering: 1.0 - 2.2; Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.2|
|ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Front Lowering: 1.0 - 2.2; Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.2|
|ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Front Lowering: 1.2 - 2.2; Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.0|
|2013||2015||AUDI||RS5||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Front Lowering: 1.0 - 2.0; Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.0|
|2010||2016||AUDI||S4||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Front Lowering: 1.0 - 2.2; Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.2|
|2008||2017||AUDI||S5||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Front Lowering: 1.0 - 2.2; Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.2|