H&R Street Performance Coilovers: H&R coil overs are engineered for street use. Unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock construction. Combined with the knowledge and skill of H&R’s suspension engineers, the use of this state-of-the-art technology results in the best suspension product that you can buy for your vehicle.
H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street and continues to lead the market with an extensive line of applications. Each shock is tuned with a progressive rate spring that is engineered from its inception to work with the shock’s valving, creating a finely tuned suspension system. H&R Coil Overs are the suspension answer for everybody, from daily drivers to the serious tuner.
- Only fits 55mm front strut clamp
- When lowering the chassis more than 1.4", and your vehicle has a 42mm or larger drive shaft you must use one of H&R's Audi / Volkswagen front sway bars to accomplish adequate drive shaft clearance.
- Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.0in
- Front Lowering: 1.2 - 2.3in
- Unrivaled comfort, performance
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
- Awesome handling and ride comfort
2 Year Limited Warranty
H&R Special Springs LP (“Seller”) warrants to the original retail purchaser (“Purchaser”) who holds title to the vehicle on which the Street Performance Coil Overs, Street Performance SS Coil Overs and Premium
Performance Coil Overs are covered by a two (2) year warranty unless the Products are discontinued in which case they are covered until the date of discontinuance.
No images yet