H&R Race Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their vehicles. When the need for uncompromised handling performance becomes a priority, H&R Race Springs will provide over-the-top race ready performance and appearance. They help balance vehicle weight for improved performance and control, while lowering the center of gravity. Expect a reduced roll center and reduced body roll from H&R Race Springs.
- A camber-adjusting device like H&R ‘Triple C’ Camber Adjustment Bolts may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.
- Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended in this application.
- There is a mid year change in the size of the top of the front springs. Please check to see which tops are in your car. Open the hood and look at the top of the struts. If the struts have a black plastic cap this should indicate that you have the large spring top, use this part (mpn 54715-88). If there is a round metal top with rubber around it and no plastic cap you should have the smaller spring end, use part number 54748-88.
- Front Lowering: 1.4in
- Rear Lowering: 1.3in
- Designed for responsive, tight handling and performance
- Over-the-top race ready performance and appearance
- Reduced roll center and reduced body roll
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
H&R Special Springs LP (“Seller”) warrants to the original retail purchaser (“Purchaser”) who holds title to the vehicle on which the Suspension Springs, Sway Bars and TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are originally installed will, when delivered, substantially conform to the respective written Product description furnished to Purchaser, and all Product(s) to be free from defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, for the duration of the Purchaser’s ownership of the vehicle on which Products are installed unless the Products are discontinued in which case they are covered until the date of discontinuance.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|L4||2.0||GAS||FI||NA||ALL||8 Valve; Thru 6/31/96 Production Date, Check top hat|
|1993||1996||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||ALL||L4||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||8 Valve; Thru 6/31/96 Production Date, Check top hat|