H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers move your wheels and tires outwards so they are more flush with the fender––instantly giving your vehicle the perfect stance! High end sports car manufacturers use every millimeter of fender space available in their design for the best looks and highest performance and so should you. With TRAK+® you can fill the gap in your fenders and GO WIDE!
TRAK+® Wheel Spacers feature a ‘perfect fit’ hubcentric design that makes the spacer function as a precise extension of the axle hub, thereby guaranteeing precision wheel fitment.
TRAK+® are designed, engineered, and manufactured by H&R Special Springs––100% Made in Germany. Constructed from a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy created specifically for the H&R wheel spacer program, TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are extraordinarily strong and lightweight. Additionally, TRAK+® feature a hard anodized coating for surface durability.
6 - 40 mm track widening
DR Series spacers fit between the wheel and hub, and require longer wheel bolts (ordered separately). Please verify bolt specifics before ordering (taper or round bolt head and shaft length).
- Color: Black
- Width: 20mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x112
- Center Bore: 66.5
- Bolt/Stud: Bolt
- Thread Type: 14x1.5
- Bolts sold separately
WHEN ORDERING WHEEL BOLTS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- If possible, name the brand of wheel.
- New bolts must be longer than the original bolts by the width of the wheel spacer used.
- The bolt head must be identical to the existing bolt:
- Taper 60deg/Canonical
- Round head for M12/d26 mm (e.g. OE VAG-wheels)
- Safety guidelines (Minimum number of turns for wheel bolts / nuts)
- M12 x 1.50 = 6.5 turns = approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length
- M14 x 1.50 = 7.5 turns = approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length
Please ensure that the wheel bolts do not damage any part of the brake system (ABS sensors, etc.). Turn the wheel by hand and check clearance on the inside of the hub. The wheel should rotate freely. (Maximum tolerance for some vehicles is only 2mm).
- Maximizes vehicle track width for great looks, lowered roll center, and increased lateral stability – improved handling
- Made of a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy (Up to 70% lighter than a comparable steel product)
- Hard anodized to ensure a tough, durable finish
- Great for use in winter with snow tires and wheels
Install Trak+ Wheel Spacers
Check parts: Make sure that you have the correct part numbers, accessories--bolts, nuts, studs--and that you have the required tools.
Remove Wheels: This step should be performed by a qualified auto mechanic in accordance to manufacturers guidelines. Follow TRAK+® installation instructions in Step 3. Repeat for each remaining wheel.
Installation Tips: Make sure to review the installation tips listed below for the TRAK+® Wheel Spacer series that you are having installed.
DR Installation Tips:
- Remove wheel bolts and wheel.
- Place TRAK+® Spacer on hub of car (where the wheel was attached) making sure that the spacer is fully seated and flush with the hub.
- Place wheel onto the spacer and carefully line up the wheel / spacer bolt holes and mounting hole.
- Insert new longer H&R wheel bolts. Carefully hand turn bolts making sure that they spin in easily so as to not cross-thread.
- Repeat step 4 with the remaining bolts.
- With hand wrench, snug up the bolts in a star pattern.
- Before fully tightening, spin the wheel and tire to check for any noise or interference.
- Tighten the wheel bolts in a star pattern with a torque wrench set to wheel manufacturers specifications.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
H&R Special Springs LP (“Seller”) warrants to the original retail purchaser (“Purchaser”) who holds title to the vehicle on which the Suspension Springs, Sway Bars and TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are originally installed will, when delivered, substantially conform to the respective written Product description furnished to Purchaser, and all Product(s) to be free from defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, for the duration of the Purchaser’s ownership of the vehicle on which Products are installed unless the Products are discontinued in which case they are covered until the date of discontinuance.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
No images yet