This high-quality performance cold air intake kit is designed to make the installation of your IE 2.5L intake manifold easy with no-fuss or modifications.
Included with kit
- IE 4-ply high-flow intake pipe
- IE high-flow cotton air filter
- IE black powder coat heat shield
- IE black anodize billet maf spacer
- All clamps and hardware for installation
- This intake is not CARB exempt and is not legal for street use in California & other states adopting CARB standards. Please check your local laws before purchasing.
Direct Fit Intake For IE Manifold
The market leading IE 2.5L intake manifold was designed to put performance first, delivering the most power available from the 2.5L engine. In order to maximize the manifold, the runner and plenum volume and shapes have been drastically changed from the factory design. Due these changes the throttle body location has been moved, factory or aftermarket intakes will not directly fit.
The IE 2.5L intake manifold cold air intake is the performance solution for an easy direct-install intake when using an IE 2.5L intake manifold. This kit will connect your throttle body to your mass airflow sensor, and place the air filter right behind the driver's side headlight in a partitioned area with fresh airflow. Our specially-made intake pipe features provisions for the valve cover breather, block breather, and SAI pump, so nothing is left unplumbed.
- This intake is designed to fit when coupled with the IE 2.5L intake manifold only.
- If your vehicle does not a secondary air injection pump from factory, you will have to cut and plug the SAI tube on the bottom of the intake pipe using a 1" plug.
WITH IE MANIFOLD AND IE MANIFOLD SOFTWARE
- Easy install for IE manifold
- Direct fit, no modifications
- High-flow performance design
- Heatshield protects from hot engine air
- Direct cold air path from front of car
- High quality 4-ply silicone
- Retains all factory breather and SAI lines
- Works with MAF and MAF-less engines
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|