Looking for a top quality catted downpipe for your MQB engine? Integrated Engineering's T304 stainless steel downpipe utilizes a cast bend section for highest flowest and best fitment.
Integrated Engineering's team offers this by designing all downpipes right in house using the top technology such as digital scanning which ensures the proper clearance and mounting pointment alignment. Hate drone? So does the IE engineering team and when designing this system they ensured their system will offer a drone free environment.
High-Flow Catalytic Converter
Incorporated in the IE downpipe is a high flow 200 cell per inch metal matrix catalyst which is located as close to the turbo as possible. Why metal matrix? Metal matrix are higher performance because the web is thinner, allowing higher flow in the same size. By placing this catalyst as close to the turbo as possible, emissions and unwanted smells are greatly reduced in this design.
- This product is sold for off-road use only.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.
- The appropriate downpipe software is needed for this part or it will throw a CEL
- Proven performance gains for Stage 2 power levels
- 76mm (3 inch) tubing replaces restrictive 60mm factory tubing
- Bolt on fitment - no hassle or poorly fitting parts when you choose IE
- Constructed of 304 stainless long-lasting and high-quality material
- Thick turbo flange - prevents leaks and warping
- High flow 200 cell catalytic converter - full power with reduced pollution and smell
- Metal matrix catalytic structure
- OEM style flex section - allows for more adjustment and won’t fail
- All inclusive kit - downpipe, midpipes, all hardware
- TIG welded construction - equates to long lasting welds that are less likely to fail
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2015||2019||AUDI||A3 QUATTRO||CABRIOLET PREMIUM
CABRIOLET PREMIUM PLUS
|2017||2019||VOLKSWAGEN||GOLF SPORTWAGEN||S 4MOTION||L4||1.8||GAS||FI||T||ALL|
IE downpipe on A3 quattro with stock resonator/exhaust
If your looking for performance gains without the smell and loud noise this is for you! On cold start you can not tell its been changed, at WOT it comes alive and sounds more like a glorious rocktship with induction, engine, and boost noise instead of loud exhaust. The wife can not tell it was changed, 0 drone, no rasp, and quiet on highway, crazy right. I bought a dfg spacer and switched to apr stage 2 tune. The spacer will make the car smell horrible and throw a P013e code, dont use a spacer IE did an excelemt job designing this, took it off and smell is gone thankfully, code is gone and it pulls harder. Car is an unassuming beast now. I did end up wrapping the top part of the downpipe to deal with mountain run heat problems, its so close to abs and steering that i think the stock one was causing problems on extended runs, steering would go light and adds to brake fluid heating up. Modded euros aslo proved to be an excellent vendor. Both IE and modded euros highly reccomend, Thanks again.
Picked up the IE at the introductory price for my Audi 8V S3, and realize now that it's a bargain at regular price also. Great quality piece, and install was fairly simple since fitment was spot on. I was concerned about drone with my stock exhaust and resonator delete, so I was prepared to put my resonator back on if necessary.
To my surprise (or shock), there is zero drone with the IE pipe! Yes, you definitely hear it at cold start up, and when heavy on the gas - but during daily driving when at 40% or less throttle, it almost sounds stock. You can barely hear the difference at any cruising RPM. Well done IE, and well done on the deals Modded Euros!! :)