Ready to give your FWD MQB some more horsepower as well as open up the sound of the exhaust? Swapping out the restrictive stock downpipe for an aftermarket system will not only add some horsepower to your Audi/VW but give it a nice aggressive growl when you get on the throttle.
The Integrated Engineering cast downpipe utilizes a cast bend section that creates the highest flow and best fitment possible. By using the latest in technology, IE's engineers use digital scanning to scan the entire environment of the car when developing their downpipes. This ensures proper clearance and that all mounting points on the system are perfect.
Constructed of T304 stainless steel, the IE downpipe offers a life long product that not only looks good but sounds amazing. Everyone hates drone and you can be assured with the IE system there is no drone as a result of the thick walls of their downpipe and cast front bend section.
High-Flow Catalytic Converter
Located near the front of the system is a high flow 200 cell metal matrix catalyst which offers higher performance because of the thin web design. This offers higher flow within the same size as other systems. By placing this catalyst as close to the turbo as possible, emissions and unwanted smells are greatly reduced.
- This product is sold for off-road use only.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.
- Proven performance gains for Stage 2 power levels
- 76mm (3 inch) tubing replaces restrictive 60mm factory tubing
- Bolt on fitment - no hassle or poorly fitting parts when you choose IE
- Constructed of 304 stainless long-lasting and high-quality material
- Thick turbo flange - prevents leaks and warping
- High flow 200 cell catalytic converter - full power with reduced pollution and smell
- Metal matrix catalytic structure
- OEM style flex section - allows for more adjustment and won’t fail
- All inclusive kit - downpipe, midpipes, all hardware
- TIG welded construction - equates to long lasting welds that are less likely to fail
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
CABRIOLET PREMIUM PLUS
|L4||1.8||GAS||FI||T||ALL||Fits FWD vehicles only.|
Always a fan of IE. Would def get again. Sounds great. Gave 4 stars as its not the cheapest option but def is quality