Massive 5” velocity stack and ram-air design deliver the most air and horsepower possible. 17+% air over factory and 10+ horsepower and torque ft-lbs. That means snappier throttle response and more aggressive sound. And that means more fun! A must-have for any car.
The ram air design and massive 5 inch filter inlet help deliver the most HP possible from an intake system.
- Expect peak gains of 10+ HP on stock vehicles
- Gains may exceed 10 HP on tuned and big turbo vehicles
Included in the kit
- IE 3 inch diameter powder coated inlet pipe
- IE heat shield & massive air filter
- IE stealth coolant line for clean routing under the heat shield
- All necessary hardware (clamps, nuts, bolts, etc)
Increased Air Flow
This Intake delivers an impressive 17.3% flow increase to feed your turbo. More cold air flow means more power, especially during the hot summer months. Ditch your stock restrictive airbox for the IE intake System.
At the inception of the project our engineers set out to make the MK7 Cold Air Intake that looks great and performs even better. The latest in computer design and 3D scanning technology were employed during the development process for a perfect fit and maximum performance. The final product resulted in the greatest performing and best looking open filter intake available.
High-Flow Velocity Stack
Delivering cold air to you engine is a must for making power. The velocity stack efficiently channels air as quickly as possible into the intake system. The velocity also functions as solid mount for the air filter which means no intake pipes rattling on heat shields.
Custom Heat Shield
IE uses a two piece heat shield which performs and looks great. It effectively channels cold air from the front of the car to the massive performance filter. Furthermore it eliminates the induction of hot air found in other locations of the engine bay.
This Intake fits MK7 GTI and MK7 Golf R without any modification or installation hassles. The install process is simple and can be done quickly with basic tools. The fact that IE intake utilizes the factory airbox mounts ensures a perfect and hassle free fit. Additionally the stock rubber mounts allow for engine movement which keeps intake components from getting damaged.
Classy and Clean Appearance
Wrinkle black powdercoated inlet pipes and heat shields result in sleek and sporty appearance in any engine bay. As a final touch all IE heat shields are finished with a classy, laser etched, stainless steel IE logo badge.
Stealth Coolant Line
Included in every kit is the IE stealth coolant line. This coolant line neatly tucks the coolant line under the heat shield rather than it going over it. Another problem avoided with the IE stealth coolant line is it avoids any interference or rubbing on the heat shield which can lead to damaged and leaky hoses.
- More Power Instantly (10+ hp and torque ft/lbs, more in some cases)
- Noticeably More Airflow (17+% over stock air box)
- Aggressive Sound (healthy, throaty growl when you put your foot in it)
- Looks Awesome Under Hood (bigmouth, ram-air design is cars-and-coffee ready)
- Ridiculously Well-Made (bulletproof finish and super sturdy, no flopping or rattles)
- Easy-Fun Install (mounts to factory air-box grommets for hassle-free OE fit)
- FREE Stealth Coolant Line (tucks neatly under the intake for a clean look)
- Durable 3-ply silicone couplers
- Stealth coolant line included at no extra cost
Installation is quick and easy install with basic tools. The process should take around an hour for most enthusiasts. CLICK HERE to view and download the install guide.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
Easy installation and great results in the track!