K&N Apollo Cold Air Induction Systems incorporate a washable/reusable K&N High-Flow Air Filter within a protective shell. They come with custom mounting hardware to fit specific vehicle applications. The Apollo's shell reduces heat build-up and feeds cool air into your engine, resulting in improved volumetric efficiency and increased power gains. Apollo Cold Air Induction Systems allow for updating your vehicle's intake system while retaining a closed environment.
- Replacement Filter: RC-5052
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Type: Gen I
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- This intake is not CARB exempt and is not legal for street use in California & other states adopting CARB standards. Please check your local laws before purchasing.
- Designed to increase HP and Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Street legal in most states (not street legal in CA – Check part number or vehicle listing for specific CARB status)
Installation instruction can be downloaded here.
K&N 10-Year/ Million Mile Limited Warranty
No images yet