K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration.
Since 1969 K&N Engineering has been designing, manufacturing, and enhancing High-Flow Air Filters for the automotive and motorcycle enthusiast interested in maximizing horsepower and acceleration. Since K&Ns humble beginnings they have designed and manufactured over 2,400 High-Flow Air Filters to fit most modern passenger vehicles and over 500 High-Flow Air Intake Systems to fit vehicles driven by enthusiast minded drivers. K&N not only has more applications than any other manufacturer of similar product, K&N invented the High-Flow category and the High-Flow Technology that supports it. K&N also makes thousands of racing and specialty type air filters and is the only air filter used at the Indianapolis 500 Race.
- Air Filter Shape: Panel
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.44 oz (42 ml)
- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration
- Washable and Reusable
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- Economical, a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
- Easy High Performance Add-on
- Environmentally Friendly
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
Installation Instructions can be downloaded here.
K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|1999||1999||VOLKSWAGEN||GOLF||GL||L4||2.0||GAS||FI||NA||ABA||MK3 models only.|
|L4||2.0||GAS||FI||NA||ABA||MK3 models only.|
|1999||1999||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||GLX||V6||2.8||GAS||FI||NA||AAA||MK3 models only.|